Monday, September 23, 2019

Cokie Roberts' Mass at St. Matthew's - Some Observations

No, I did not go to the Funeral Mass for Cokie Roberts.  Did not know when it was to take place and not certain, if I knew, that I would have the time.  

However, after watching it on YouTube, I do have some observations:

  • Did you notice that the great catholyc theologian, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, was allowed to give a eulogy?  Why? 
  • Did you notice that the cameras covered the entire altar during the entire Mass, except for one part?  Did you notice what part it was?  If you guessed Holy Communion, then you were right.  Makes me wonder that they do not cover it, as it will show how all sorts of pro-abortion, pro-homosexual receiving Holy Communion, and causing greater scandal.
  • Did you notice, that there was no body.  It was just a funeral urn of her ashes.  I had to do some research, but this is allowed.  
  •  Archbishop Wilton Gregory presided.  Guess he did not have much else to do, other than rooting out the lavender mafia.

No comments: