Monday, June 15, 2020

Msgr. Rossi Cover Up Continues...and my response



Well folks, it seems that the cover-up of Msgr. Rossi continues.  You can read the statement exonerating him here

I know that I have been merciless on Twitter, reminding everyone about this investigation regarding Msgr. Rossi.  

Now, it seems to me, that the timing is a bit suspicious:

  • I have been raising this issue for the last two months, whenever possible on Twitter.
  • +Gregory has gotten himself in a bit of hot water, regarding the visit of President Trump to the JPII Shrine.
  • We have constant calls about opening up churches, as he remains silent. 
Having talked to one of the witnesses in the case, he has told me that this is all one big lie, and a coverup of the financial and sexual abuse of Msgr. Rossi.  

I believe him.

I stopped a long time ago giving to the Archdiocese -- no Cardinals' Appeal, no special collections, nothing.   

Over the last year or so, I have reduced my giving to my parish by over 50%.   

Now, let me say this, that I believe that my pastor is a good man, a good priest, and tries to do what is right.  But he does follow, and I expect that, whatever comes from Hyattsville.

In addition, I have targeted my giving.  In other words, my donations can only be used for specific purposed.  For example, paying for the sacramental wine, hosts, or helping to pay for the repairs to the heating system.   

However, in good conscience, I can no longer give.  Therefore, I have stopped all further donations to my parish, until +Gregory is gone.  

2 comments:

William Callaghan said...

your obsession with the Monsignor needs to stop

Unknown said...

Try working for him and you will understand William.