Sunday, August 23, 2009

Changes at SOAR

Nope, I have not fallen off the face of the Earth (although some may wish it). I have just been taking some time off, as well as, keeping very busy a few days a week at work.

My friend, who wrote to Support Our Aging Religious (SOAR), about recognition of Cokie and Steve Roberts has not heard back from SOAR. However, he tells me that there seems to be some changes at SOAR.

Msgr. Enzler, was the Chair of the Board before August 9, 2009 is no longer the Chair.

I wonder if that is due to shining the light on this fact by this blog and a couple of others?

I don't know if there are other changes due to this, but I still hope that the Archbishop does not attend the dinner, and gets them to change.

Only time will tell.

However, if you get the chance, write to them and let them know your displeasure about it.

No comments: