Thursday, August 12, 2010

Still on a partial vacation...

Sorry that the blog postings have been scant over the last few weeks. Am still taking some time off before "all hell breaks loose" in September with work and the parish ministry which I am a part of.

However, I am working on another story regarding a parish that I wrote about before.

I published a letter on behalf of a couple of readers regarding this parish to the Director of Personnel for Priests for this Archdiocese. Although he refused to reply to "anon" letters, I did inform him of the name of the parish but did not name it in the blog.

Things at this particular parish remind me of the US economy and The Most Merciful's administration -- all seems good and rosy on the surface, but just scratch it a bit, and you will see that there are some serious problems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More info, please?