Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Review and Renewal: CCHD

Well, the USCCB has issues a report on the Review and Renewal of the Catholic Campaign for Human Development.

Let me say up front, that I have not read the report, but from all indications, there seems to have been some "tweeking" but not much substantive change. If I get a chance to read it, I will but I am still calling for a SHUT DOWN OF CCHD.

Why? First, money donated by Catholics should be going to Catholic organizations. Period. Second, considering how they have handled this mess over the last few years, I do not have any trust that they will clean it up. End of story.

SHUT DOWN CCHD!

For more on the CCHD issue, go to Catholic News Agency.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Wuerl met with Vincent Gray. I wonder if he had a talk with him. After all virtual mayor Gray claims to be a Catholic and certainly lives within Wuerl's archdiocese.

http://www.elpreg.org/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=20&ArticleID=4451&TM=42571.89