Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Catholic, Partying and Hooking Up

I have not visited Fr. Greg's blog in a while. So I decided to take a look see.

His homily, for the 3rd Sunday of Easter, I know will resonate w/ the college crowd but should also resonate with may of us.

It make me think of a conversation that I just had with a high school friend of mine and the situations we put ourselves in.

As a Catholic, do we do things that we really should not do and consider ourselves to be still good Catholics? Do we put ourselves into situations that we should not?

I also think it debunks the myth that many non-Catholics put forward that Catholic priests have no clue about what is happening in real life.

Just some random thoughts and take a look at his blog. Has some food for thought.

No comments: