Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thank You!

Over two years ago, I started this blog. Some of the postings (almost 500) have been funny, some very sharp, some have been news breaking, some have been mundane.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for reading this blog, esp. those who come here on a regular basis and those who have contributed to the postings.

I would especially like to thank everyone (esp. Melvin) over the last 12 months or so, who assisted with the information on (1) Charter Schools (2) the Archdiocese School Policy and (3) the merger/closing of the schools in Maryland.

Once again, THANK YOU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the most important blog on the internet as far as I'm concerned. The information I get here I can trust. The "information" I get from the Archdiocese, not so much. God bless you, and keep up the good work.