So tell me, did Mr. Zimmerman forget to mention that while she was representing CA 32:
- She voted YES on expanding research to more embryonic stem cell lines
- Voted YES on allowing human embryonic stem cell research
- Voted NO on restricting interstate transport of minors to get abortions
- Voted NO on making it a crime to harm a fetus during another crime
- Voted NO on banning partial-birth abortion except to save mother’s life
- Voted NO on forbidding human cloning for reproduction & medical research
- Voted NO on banning Family Planning funding in US aid abroad
- Voted NO on federal crime to harm fetus while committing other crimes
- Voed to expand contraceptive services for low-income women
She received a 100% rating from NARAL and a 0% rating from National Right to Life. She was on the recommended list of Emily's List -- the list that only support pro-abortion female candidates.
I guess that is all in the past.
Once again, the Catholic Standard has let the faithful in this Archdiocese down.