Thursday, April 10, 2008

USCCB, the Papal Blog and Catholic Education

On the USCCB Papal Blog, a blog posting was made regarding Catholic Education. In particular, there was a paragraph on the number of "Catholic" colleges and universities.

Now, being a bit of a wise guy/gal, I left the following comment on the blog:

How many of those who are listed as Catholic colleges and universities are really Catholic? Georgetown and Trinity in the Washington DC area both have homosexual organizations and regularly go against Catholic teaching, such as Trinity's invitation to Nancy Pelosi.

Since it is the USCCB's blog, they decided that it wasn't worth posting.

Now, they have that right -- it is after all their blog -- but I wonder how many other people really believe everything they are saying about Catholic education in the US.

And for those of you who are interested, I made certain to get a screen shot of my posting.




++++++++++++

Quote of the Month:

"I've got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old, I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. So it doesn't make sense to not give them information." Barack Obama

No comments: