Friday, April 5, 2019

UnPlanned - The Movie

This past week, I attended the move UnPlanned.

I have a couple of observations:

  • I went to see it a the Regal Theater in downtown Silver Spring, MD.  When I purchased my ticket, I was shown that there were only about 20 available seats left.  I was shocked, as I did not think that there would be that many people attending at 6pm on a Wednesday evening.   I was wrong.  There were only about 20 people in attendance.  I wonder if Regal was attempting to restrict the number of people attending the movie.   Considering the resistance of Hollywood and the media to this, I wouldn't put it past that Regal was part of this.
  • No wonder why the mainstream media does not you to see this.  It is so moving, it will really make the most strident pro-abortion person really think hard, about what they are doing.

All I can tell you GO SEE IT and support a pro-life movie.  You will not be disappointed.

No comments: