Monday, June 13, 2022

TLM Update - Not Good

 Note: I received this second hand, so I cannot verify the information or the source.  However, the person I received it from, believes his source.  


Currently, there are seven public TLMs in the Archdiocese of Washington.  The "Committee" of priests assigned to look at it, looked favorably upon it.  However, they are not the decision makers.

 

Word is that Cardinal Gregory will restrict it to only one place and once per month.  That will be at the the Franciscan Monastery in Brookland, which is not easily accessible by public transit, may have an unsympathetic pastor, and may not permit the Triduum.  

Why such hate?


1 comment:

Deo volente said...

Please list me on your Blogroll as I have begun to publish your posts on a routine basis!