Monday, November 6, 2023

A DC Priest Refused His Paycheck...

 

Priests in the Archdiocese of Washington are given a paycheck, like any other priest in any other diocese.  Well, it seems that the Arch. of Washington has denied a priest his pay, serving in a position that the Cardinal has mandated him to do.  

Read on...

 +++

 

Last week I was refused my paycheck. This of course is not exactly shocking. My homosexual Cardinal of Washington has already asked Rome to dismiss me from priesthood because he claims I am disobedient. I am not disobedient! We have spoken. He destroys men!s lives. I have witnessed him destroy the good names of priests. Rather I have been very frank to his face and told him I will not be coerced by his own abuse of the powers he holds as my bishop.

Since the 1860s my Archbishop has been a champion protector among our sexually promiscuous American priests and bishops. In my letter sent in late May 2023, I asked him if he had ever lied down and made live with another homosexual man? I asked because I received a phone call informing me that this Cardinal, Wilton Gregory had been known as the “African Queen” when he was the Archbishop of Atlanta. So I wrote and asked him if this was true? That was around May 30,2023. I have yet to hear back from Archbishop Gregory. Nonetheless his silence has spoken.

 To read more, click here.  

 

2 comments:

M. Prodigal said...

I know of other priests who have spoken against the sin of sodomy and had their homosexual bishop persecute or try to destroy them.

Anonymous said...


Every parishioner should ask his priest if he is homosexual, before confession, lest his sacrament of reconciliation be invalid. Those priests who are not, should not be offended. It is their oxymoronic homosexual priest "brothers" who need an annulment of their "priesthood".