Wednesday, September 18, 2019

The National Shrine's Non-Stop Fundraising via Email

As you may remember, I wrote to the general email account of the Shrine three times, asking about Msgr. Rossi.  Of course, they did not reply, but they did put me on their mailing list.

Since September 1, 2019, I have received twelve (12), yes twelve (12) emails from them.  Most of them were asking me to purchase a calendar, devotional candle, or other product.  When they did not ask me to purchase something, they made certain to ask for a donation to continue to support the Shrine.

I do not know if this is normal or not, and some of you out there can tell me, but they must really be hurting for $$$.

Who knows, they may take me off their mailing list or they may increase the number of mailings.  









No comments: