Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Happy (Belated) Anniversary to Myself!


Yes folks, it has been just over 12 years ago that I began this blog.  The years have passed faster than I would have ever thought. 

I had hoped that the corruption in this Archdiocese would be no more, and that I would be able to shut this down.   But, it is not to be.   

Today, with social media, the corruption of our prelates can no longer be hidden.  It eventually gets out.  

The problem is that even when they are confronted by it, they ignore it (and us) and just continue on, like there is nothing wrong.

I will continue to fight, as long as I am able to.

Finally...

I call upon +Francis to vacate the Chair of St. Peter, for the sake of the Church and the Faithful.   

I call upon each of you to take up this call.  

No comments: