Saturday, June 27, 2020

A Guest Blogger on the situation at the National Shrine...

I normally do not let others write pieces for my blog.  I think, but I would have to check, I did it only once in the 13 years I have been posting.  

Given the fact that +Gregory and +Bambera whitewashed the entire Msgr. Rossi investigation, I thought that I should give someone, who had an inside view, a chance to let us know, about some of the "characters," who are part of the inside circle.

++++++++++++++


Alexandra Thurman, is called a "Daughter of the Shrine."  She is an consummate insider and always seems to be where the action is.  

She has volunteered for over five (5) years and has seen many of the misdeeds of Msgr. Rossi.

So we have to ask ourselves:  

  • What is she hiding on his behalf?  
  • How does she afford to go on 'fancy trips to Rome with Monsignor Rossi' and the other priests at the Shrine. 
  • What makes this volunteer so special that she gets all these perks that other volunteers don't?  
  • Is this a case of Msgr. Rossi using his position to reward those who are loyal to him. 

In a conversation with a shrine source, she bragged arrogantly that "Monsignor Rossi knows who is loyal to him in the building." 

She was also aware of the two guards who stole from the collection boxes, that pilgrims from far and wide give to those less fortunate than ourselves. 

She should not be considered a Daughter of the Shrine.  

She is an enabler of Msgr. Rossi, like many others.  She is a con-woman, lying to the rest of us for her own selfish reasons.

No comments: