Thursday, July 31, 2008

Some thoughts from a friend of mine...

Not to long ago, I was chatting with a good friend after Mass.

During our conversation, we discussed a number of items I had written on my blog over the last few weeks.

Wouldn't it be great, he said, that the priest could get up before the congregation at the start of Mass and say:
  • I have not had sex with either a man or a woman.

  • I have not abused any minor.

  • I have been to confession.

++++++++++++

Remember, if you are from the Archdiocese of Washington DC, take a moment to complete the poll on the right.

++++++++++++

Help defeat Montgomery County's Gender Identity Bill 23-07 this November. Go to http://notmyshower.net.

++++++++++++

Vote NObama '08

2 comments:

Ponderant Scribe said...

Actually he does. He did it first when he took his vows and then reiterates every time he puts on his stole. What he really needs to say is, "I'm not lying."

Dymphna said...

Wouldn't it be great if the parishioners could say the same?