Thursday, July 3, 2008

Roe v Wade is Based on a Lie

That slogan came home to me many years ago, when I read about Norma McCovey (aka Jane Roe). I read about her role in the Supreme Court decision, how NOW and NARAL fawned all over her and made her almost into a saint.

When she converted to Christianity, they dropped her "like a hot potato." Her name seemed to be struck from every document on the topic, every news story, etc. It was as though she did not exist. Then she converted to Catholocism. That really poured salt in their wounds.

According to Catholic Online:

Norma McCorvey appears in her first-ever TV commercial speaking out against abortion, and denouncing her role as “Jane Roe”, the plaintiff in the supreme court case Roe v. Wade, which paved the way for so called “legal” abortion in America

McCorvey states in the television message, “back in 1973 I was a very confused twenty-one year old with one child and facing an unplanned pregnancy. At the time I fought to obtain a legal abortion, but truth be told, I have three daughters and never had an abortion”. She continues with “upon knowing God. I realize that my case which legalized abortion on demand, was the biggest mistake of my life.”

Take a look at it.

Share it.

It will move you.

+++++++++++++

Help defeat Montgomery County's Gender Identity Bill 23-07 this November. Go to http://notmyshower.net.

++++++++++++

NObama '08

No comments: