Tuesday, August 14, 2012

And this is who Catholycs are supporting this year?

Another Stupid Biden Quote:

"My dad used to have another saying, for real," Biden said. "And, by the way, I've been saying this for 30 years. And I'm glad to see that Congressman Ryan likes his dad, too, and quotes his dad. I mean that sincerely. But my dad [had] a lot of wisdom. Every time someone tell you, say, 'Look, let me tell you what's important to me, what I value.' My dad would go, 'No, no. Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget, and I will tell you what you value.'"

Ryan's father died when the congressman was 15 years old.

+++++++++++

Maybe it is time to dump Biden.  No wait, please keep him, it gives us all another reason to vote for Romney and Ryan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is why he gave so little to charity.