Friday, October 11, 2019

A WILD AND CRAZY WEEK in the Roman Catholic World and I will STAND AND FIGHT.

This has been a wild and crazy week in the Roman Catholic world.  Why?

  • Amazonian Synod in Rome.  What about it?  Women Priests?  Women Deacon's?  Married Priests?  Pagan Rituals?  Ecological Sins.  And others...
  • Did the Pope state that Jesus was not divine, during his time on earth?
  • Death Penalty in America
  • The Vatican Bank Scandal
  • The Money Scam by Mr. McCarrick and Cardinal Wuerl
  • Cardinal Sarah says that if you oppose the Pope, you are outside of the Church
  • A NYC bishop has been removed due to sexual abuse  
  • Dozen's of aborted babies in Ulrich Klopfer's car.
My head is about to explode with all of this stuff.  

It can become depressing.  

I was talking to Melvin about many of these issues and he said to me: "I really want to leave the Church.  These bishops are liars.  These priests are liars.  They really don't care of about us.  They live a sinful life, all the while using our charity, our goodness, to do it."

And how can you argue with this.  Melvin is correct.   

After talking with this person a bit more, I said: "This is why I write my blog.  I will STAND AND FIGHT."  I know that I am just one person, and I cannot make much of a difference, but I know that I can live with myself."

I urge all of you to stay and to STAND AND FIGHT.

And, I call upon Pope Francis to vacate the Chair of St. Peter, for the sake of the Church and the Faithful.

 

No comments: