Monday, July 22, 2019

ADW +Dorsonville -- More of the Same...

Once again, George Neumayr's piece in the American Spectator, focuses on Archbishop Dorsonville, who is part of the problem with the American hierarchy.  

He also states, which is something that I have been saying from the very start, that Archbishop Wilton will do nothing about the problems in this diocese.  

Remember, he is a protege of Cardinal Bernadin and spoke oh so glowingly of him in the Catholic Standard.

BTW, my source (thanks Melvin) states that Drosonville, has a very condescending attitude towards many of his priests, seminarians, etc.

You can read the entire article here.  

1 comment:

poverello said...

Enjoyed the AS article, sir. We are indeed in a sorry state.

On a related note: a few years ago, you said in a published piece some things about Cdl Wuerl having to do with his corruption and malfeasance. I took you to task about it in my naivete, but you were right then as you are right now. Absolutely right. And I was absolutely wrong. You won't remember my errant comments, but they have weighed on my mind recently. Your blog affords me the opportunity to send you my apologies. I hope you'll accept them.

Skip Wallace
Montross, VA