Monday, July 22, 2019

Where in the World is Fr. Daly? I found him!

After being off of the front pages of the Catholic Standard for a while, and into retirement, it seems that Fr. Daly has appeared once again.

For those of you who do not know, or remember Fr. Daly, I would just like to refer you to some of my previous posts on him:

Another Waste of Newsprint

Fr. Daly and Becoming a Bishop

 The NYC Mosque

Catholic Standard Update


It seems that Fr. Daly is on the board of the Association of US Catholic Priests, a dissident organization pushing for the ordination of women (priest and deacons), priestless parishes, among other radical items.

Now, I am not certain what the Archdiocese will do about this, as he is retired and on his own, but I doubt that they will even talk with him about his association with this dissident group.

And you know why they will not do or say anything, because our own Archbishop Wilton Gregory welcomed them with open arms.






No comments: